中国或将引领生物革命,印网民:中国第一,美国第二!

2022.3.31 发布在 世界看中国 栏目

中国或将引领生物革命,印网民:中国第一,美国第二! 世界看中国-第1张

How China May Soon Lead the Bio-Revo tion
不久,中国或将引领生物革命
Beig has poured billions of dollars into biechnology as the sector undergoes a momentous expansion.Al,gene editing and synthetic biology may be the cornerstones of the next great industrial revo tion,and China may lead it.
随着生物技术领域的大规模,中国已向该领域投入了数十亿美元。
人工智能、基因编辑和合成生物学可能是下一次伟大工业革命的基石,而中国可能将引领这场革命。

以下是Youtube网友的评论:

DK

This century actually belongs to Artificial Intelligence.
这个世纪实际上属于人工智能。

JustKeith

You cannot compare nuclear proliferation with biological dangers.
不能拿核扩散和生物危险相比较。

Abdu

We need that to solve Ageing
我们需要这场革命,以解决人口衰老问题。

Johnny Jiang

Why is everything a race,or a competition.It’s just science,and science does not est without building on esting knowledge.So scientists are working together
为什么一切都是一场比赛,一场竞争。这就是科学,没有知识的基础,科学是不存在的,科学家们一起努力

Chaba Har

I hope as global citizens,we win together.
我希望作为全球公民,我们能共同取得胜利。

Belly Button

I think countries like Germany,Switzerland France&USA still dominates the area of biech.
我认为德国、瑞士、法国和美国等国家仍然主导着生物技术领域。

WiseGuy

Competition leads to innovation.
竞争带来创新。

77 388

This is great for healthcare.More companies being involved with expensive and high-risk innovation will only lead to greater Is being made in medicine.
这对医疗保健很有帮助。更多的公司参与高风险的创新,会使医药行业实现更大的飞跃。

Alan.C

With millions of STEM graduates every year,they have a statistical advantage.
中国每年有数百万理工科毕业生,他们有优势。

Terrence Mosaic

the importance is what they will use the biech for rather than if they can effectively generate it.
重要的是他们打算利用生物技术来做什么,而不是他们是否能研发生物技术。

Rachael Ariana

Successful people don’t become the way overnight.
成功的人不是一夜成功的。

Benjamin Cowen

I think this pandemic has taught people the importance of multiple streams of income
我认为这场大流行教会了人们多重收入来源的重要性

Vintovka Dragunova

this is the fourth video in favour of china that you’ve been released in this month alone,i’m starting to have questions here
这是你这个月发布的第四个支持中国的帖子,我开始质疑了

Traci

the irony of the timing of this video release,today,when China announced embracing the introduction of foreign vaccines for its population almost admitting the ineffectiveness of their vaccines effectiveness.i question their innovation in the biech space in light of their failure to produce an effective vaccine in over two years now.
讽刺的是,中国宣布欢迎引进外国疫苗。
这无异于承认他们的疫苗无效。
我怀疑他们在生物技术领域的创新能力,他们两年多来都没能生产出有效的疫苗。

Faith Hope

fascinating how China is consistently lea forward with innovations in all facets,made possible by having an effective and efficient go nment who cares about the well being of its people.
令人着迷的是,中国在各个方面不断创新,有一个关心人民福祉的高效政府,这一切才能实现。

Zev Legvold

Imagine melding synthetic biology with national defense,creating human ape type warriors with inhuman strength
想象一下把合成生物学和国防融合在一起,创造出具有非人力量的人猿式战士

MasterVZ

What bio stocks can I buy??
我可以买哪些生物股?

menassie s

I’m in this field I’m in the future dude lol
我从事这个领域,我身处未来,哈哈

Cries&Smiles

How Most are now interested In what’s happening outside of Hollywood Cheers from West Africa
大多数人现在都对好莱坞以外发生的事情感兴趣
来自西非的欢呼

Blank

It’s easy to catch up since you just need to copy its harder and slower to innovate and surpass.
很容易就能赶上别人,因为只需要仿制,通过创新超越就更慢。

Sam

And yet,China is still closing whole cities like Shanghai to this day which is two whole years after the initial COVID outbreak.
然而,直到今天,中国仍在对上海等大城市进行封锁。
而这距离新冠肺炎爆发已经整整两年了。

JustKeith

Chinese will win because it doesn’t have all the regulations slowing down progress.It is a double edge sword.
这是一把双刃剑。中国人会赢,他们的制度不会阻碍进步

Severiano Martinez

The Chinese people are industrious and very entrepreneurial.
中国人民勤劳,富有创业精神

ACS

I Will never dear to buy anything that is made in china in the future!!
以后我绝不会购买中国制造的东西

Toby Stalin

The problem with China is they are focused on catching up with the west at any cost.As someone who works in academia in these fields,we generally seem to find Chinese studies as very tricky to reproduce.
问题是,中国不惜一切代价追赶西方。我们作为在这些领域工作的人,通常会发现,中国的研究是难以复制的。

IpSyCo

Interesting,it’s very doubtful that China can surpass the US in this field.I do think that they can become 2nd or 3rd in this field either ahead of or behind Europe.Chinas main issue comes from how unskilled it’s labor force is(70%of Chinas labor force does not have a high school education).Also the fact that China doesn’t attract top talent.It actually bleeds a lot of top talent to countries like the US and EU.
Just my speculation though it will be interesting to see.
有趣的是,中国能否在这一领域超过美国,是值得怀疑的。我认为他们可以在这个领域排名第二或第三,超过欧洲。
中国的主要问题在于劳动力的文化程度(中国70%的劳动力没有接受过高中教育)。
还有中国吸引不来顶尖人才。
很多顶尖人才流失到了美国和欧盟等国家。
这只是我的猜测。

Kwame

So,we have all kinds of future wons pointed at us?
我们以后会面临各种各样武器的威胁?

Haitao Wu

America:write it down,make a sanction list
美国:把它写下来,列一个制裁清单

Tommy Huffman

Less than 1%chance to misuse?
误用的几率小于1%?

Godzilla Mothra

go to any western labs,and you see Chinese or Indian face there,is it any wonder?
去西方实验室,你能看到中国人或印度人,这有什么奇怪的吗?

John Koh

Do you need biology when US has more than 300 bio-military labs outside US.??
美国在国外有300多个军事生物实验室时,还需要生物学吗?

Fragrant Diarrhea

American can never be happy if they don’t monopoly!
如果没有垄断,美国人永远不会幸福!

MAHAPRASAD NANDA

India need to wake up!!
印度需要醒醒了!!

Walter

I thought we funded bio labs in China
我以为我们资助了中国的生物实验室

Pratyush Singh

Someone pls show these videos to US policymakers.
请把这些内容给美国政策制定者看。

Qhuiz Atlantis

Nothing new under the sun
日光之下无新事

Elangbam

China is number 1 and usa is 2
中国第一,美国第二

Redakteur

We had enough Chinese bio revo tions since 2020
自2020年以来,我们经历了足够多的中国生物革命